Wednesday, September 4, 2013
“Ron Swanson” will judge Meat Fight at Four Corners Brewery
WEST DALLAS Any fan of NBC’s comedy Parks and Recreation knows where there is meat, there will be Ron Swanson.
Nick Offerman, the actor who plays the show’s meat-loving, whiskey-drinking, wood working character, will make his way to Dallas to be a judge for Meat Fight, a barbecue competition that pits some of Dallas’ best chefs and raises money for charity in the process.
This year’s event will be hosted at Four Corners Brewery on November 17, 2013. Tickets for the event go on sale October 3.
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day