Wednesday, September 4, 2013
“Ron Swanson” will judge Meat Fight at Four Corners Brewery
WEST DALLAS Any fan of NBC’s comedy Parks and Recreation knows where there is meat, there will be Ron Swanson.
Nick Offerman, the actor who plays the show’s meat-loving, whiskey-drinking, wood working character, will make his way to Dallas to be a judge for Meat Fight, a barbecue competition that pits some of Dallas’ best chefs and raises money for charity in the process.
This year’s event will be hosted at Four Corners Brewery on November 17, 2013. Tickets for the event go on sale October 3.
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler