Friday, September 6, 2013
Photos: Animal House moviegoers pull out paddles during Alamo Drafthouse showing
There was even a chugging contest.
RICHARDSON Toga! Toga! Toga! Toga! Fans of the frat house movie Animal House gathered Thursday night, togas and all, to chant along with the popular film. The event is one of many at the new Alamo Drafthouse in Richardson that invites people to revisit cult and classic films in costume or with a theme.
Each participant was given blow-up paddles to use as they pleased. COLLEGE!
See more stories in:
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Moon Over Buffalo in Richardson is a two-hour laugh fest
- Restaurant review: MoMo Italian Kitchen in Dallas is steeped in delicious tradition
- New barbecue joint coming to Richardson, says Chili's founder
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him