Friday, September 6, 2013
Photos: Animal House moviegoers pull out paddles during Alamo Drafthouse showing
There was even a chugging contest.
RICHARDSON Toga! Toga! Toga! Toga! Fans of the frat house movie Animal House gathered Thursday night, togas and all, to chant along with the popular film. The event is one of many at the new Alamo Drafthouse in Richardson that invites people to revisit cult and classic films in costume or with a theme.
Each participant was given blow-up paddles to use as they pleased. COLLEGE!
See more stories in:
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Theater review: Richardson Theatre Center presents well-performed Witness for the Prosecution
- Photos: Peep the Alamo Drafthouse menu, plus see pics of the interior
- First look: Shiny new Alamo Drafthouse in Richardson hosts premiere of The World's End
- Recipe: Try a vibrant curry from Bambu in Richardson