Friday, September 6, 2013
Weekend Mix Tape: Listen to who is rocking Untapped Festival Dallas
Because beer and music are a match made in indie heaven.
DALLAS We know you are dying for the weekend, when work stress fades and live music rings loud in your ears. Luckily, there are plenty of ways and places to let go in our great city. This weekend, the second incarnation of Untapped Festival in Dallas takes over the South Side music complex in The Cedars. Below you'll find some ear candy from the fest's nationally and locally acclaimed musicians so you can decide which shows to attend.
And don't forget to check out these 11 coveted brews so you can start penning your bucket list.
Check back next week to find out who will be rocking the stages around DFW.
Like what you hear? Follow Pegasus News on SoundCloud.
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger