Friday, September 6, 2013
Meet Winspear and Kamau, the Dallas Zoo’s ridiculously adorable baby cheetahs
They have a puppy best friend!
DALLAS The Dallas Zoo has welcomed two new cheetah cubs to their environment: Winspear and Kamau. According to the description for the video below, they’re part of zoo’s Animal Adventures outreach program, which, “will help teach the public about these highly endangered African animals and conservation efforts on their behalf.”
They won’t be growing up alone, though. According to NBCDFW.com, they’ve got a puppy companion in Amani: An 8-week-old black Labrador.
The Dallas Zoo welcomes Winspear and Kamau
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more