Monday, September 9, 2013
Photos: Dallas’ first taco and beer festival was a delicious addition
From the organizers of the North Texas Taco Festival, we get another tasty taco event.
WEST DALLAS Our friends at The Taco Trail, a longtime content partner of Pegasus News, hosted TacoCon (Cerveza) on Friday, Dallas' first organized celebration of the taco truck. The free-to-attend festival was hosted at Four Corners Brewing in West Dallas and featured a handful of food trucks and local beers.
Check out the fun:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas