Monday, September 9, 2013
Photos: See 10 high-dollar cars sold at Dallas auction, like $3.2 mil Corvette
The Corvette is one of just 20 L88 Corvettes produced in 1967.
DALLAS Car collectors and enthusiasts converged on the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center over the weekend as Mecum held a big auto auction, featuring more than 1,400 rare autos. There were some big, big buys at the auction -- one car sold for $3.2 million. Scroll through the gallery to see the 10 cars that went for the highest dollar figures.
Posted by Amanda
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day