Monday, September 9, 2013
Photos: Fancy Sunday Night Football bus kicks off the season in Frisco
Talk about riding in style.
FRISCO North Texas football fans experienced a luxury piece of NFL swag Saturday when the Sunday Night Football bus rolled through the Warren Sports Complex in Frisco. The bus was pimped out with flat screens, NFL memorabilia and interactive features to build hype for Sunday's match between division rivals the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Giants.
Fans of many other teams showed up to take a tour. See the fancy features in the photos below.
- Parked car causes early morning house fire in Frisco
- FC Dallas partners with Plano Symphony Orchestra to bring family-friendly fun to Frisco
- Frisco High School adds auditorium and gym courts in $20 million renovation
- Theater review: Follow two unemployed musicians through a web of lies in Love, Sex, and the I.R.S.
- Underwater petting zoo comes to Frisco August 7