Tuesday, September 10, 2013 , Updated 10:08 a.m., September 10, 2013
UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
The concept is "real" food, fast.
Becks Prime is located in what a press release calls "SOHIP (South of Highland Park)," at Oak Lawn and Avondale avenues in Dallas.
The restaurant uses USDA Certified Angus Beef burgers that are ground in-house, according to a press release. We explained the concept as "somewhere between a Chili's and a Jake's" in a story from March 2012. The concept is "real" food, fast: "The burgers are always cooked to order, grilled over mesquite wood coals and are never frozen," reads the release. "The yellow buns are made from real eggs; which give them a fluffy, light quality." The only freezer in the building, they say, is for beer mugs.
New to the Oak Lawn location is a walk-up window, whereas most Becks Primes have drive-thrus.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015