Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum’s Fall Fly Days
Some of the aircrafts were used in World War I, World War II and Vietnam.
ADDISON A plane built in 1928 was one of the oldest marvels at Fall Fly Days at the Cavanaugh Flight Museum in Addison on September 7 and 8. The show featured vintage aircraft and military vehicles, with two go-go girls posing beside them.
One of the many highlights was an armored tank weighing 77,000 pounds.
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine
- Restaurant review: Snuffer's Addison takes a veggie burger bow
- Theater review: Fire burned out in cold performance of Red Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins