Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Travel expert Rick Steves makes trip to Dallas in December
Steves has built an empire based on sound advice and a spirit of adventure.
DALLAS The biggest name in European travel is headed to DFW this fall, and we're not talking about Clark Griswold.
Steves began traveling as a teenager and, over the last 30 years, has built an empire based on sound advice and a spirit of adventure. He specializes in helping others experience life abroad authentically, with savvy insider knowledge about how to maximize one's time and budget.
According to a press release, his talk will focus on "the value of travel" as a way to enrich lives and broaden horizons.
Tickets range from $25 to $40 and may be purchased online at attpac.org.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger