Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Travel expert Rick Steves makes trip to Dallas in December
Steves has built an empire based on sound advice and a spirit of adventure.
DALLAS The biggest name in European travel is headed to DFW this fall, and we're not talking about Clark Griswold.
Steves began traveling as a teenager and, over the last 30 years, has built an empire based on sound advice and a spirit of adventure. He specializes in helping others experience life abroad authentically, with savvy insider knowledge about how to maximize one's time and budget.
According to a press release, his talk will focus on "the value of travel" as a way to enrich lives and broaden horizons.
Tickets range from $25 to $40 and may be purchased online at attpac.org.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre