Monday, September 23, 2013
Photos: 12 burgers from Deep Ellum’s first BurgerFest
You'd be amazed with what chefs can put between two buns.
DEEP ELLUM Burgers are big business in Dallas-Fort Worth -- big enough to be the center of attention at an entire festival on Saturday. The first-annual BurgerFest in Deep Ellum involved about a dozen burger companies from DFW which sold bite-sized, bunned creations to attendees. The event also coincided with the Deep Ellum Outdoor Market.
Take a look at 12 burgers from BurgerFest:
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre