Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Tex-Mex restaurant Hacienda on Henderson closed
It once had a happenin' scene on its expansive patio.
Dallas Morning News restaurant critic Leslie Brenner gave it a one-star review way back in 2009.
The Tex-Mex restaurant added a vegan brunch in late 2013, according to Dallas Vegan. It also offered a bevy of specials, like half-price appetizers on Monday and girls night out on Thursdays.
A sign on the door reads: "Sorry, we are now closed. We would like to thank all of our guests for their support over the last 4 years. It has been a pleasure serving and getting to know you."
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue