Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Pop superstars OneRepublic perform in Dallas August 26
Count your dollars and you'll be countin', you'll be countin' stars.
If you listen to Top 40 radio, you simply cannot avoid "Counting Stars" by the band OneRepublic. On a recent four-hour road trip to Houston, I heard it six times. It's currently No. 3 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart, and it's been on that list for 32 weeks now.
Forget your grammar and sing with me: "Lately I been, I been losing sleep ..."
In case you don't know all the words, you might have heard the song recently in a Bud Light Super Bowl commercial.
OneRepublic will tour through Dallas at Gexa Energy Pavilion on August 26, on its Native Summer Tour. Tickets go on sale on Valentine's Day. Those who RSVP on Facebook can purchase tickets early, beginning at 10 a.m. Feb. 13.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup