Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Photos: Sexy moves from Chippendales dancers — and 8 people’s expressions as it happens
Happy, um, early Valentine's Day?
The Chippendales dancers twerked and strutted across the House of Blues stage Tuesday night, and you can bet we were there to savor every last moment. So were tons of spectators, whose looks of amazement, horror and hilarity made the evening's moves even better.
Jaws dropped as the dancers performed some of their most scandalous numbers.
See the dancers and their fans in this hot hot hot show.
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling