Monday, February 17, 2014
Pegasus Music Festival features emo-heavy lineup: Brand New and Cold War Kids
Nice name for the fest, eh?
GRAND PRAIRIE Mark your calendars for a brand-new event in D-FW called Pegasus Music Festival. Its emo lineup features headliners Brand New, plus Cold War Kids, Circa Survive, Bad Books and more.
The date is June 21 at Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie. Though the fest will pack rock music lovers into a theater, the fun will spill into the parking lot, where there'll be craft beer and food trucks, an event organizer told me.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Feb. 21 and cost $39.50 to $87.99.
We are not affiliated with the fest, but we have to say: Great name.
- Big European concert makes its U.S. debut with stop in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Dreamgirls in Grand Prairie has potential, but isn't a dream
- Concert review: Demi Lovato shares struggles in intimate hometown show
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously
- 11 ridiculous photos of the Backstreet Boys, just before their Dallas show