Thursday, January 2, 2014
Photos: Gas Monkey Bar and Grill celebrates the New Year fast and loud
What's better than a tall glass of bubbly and a punk band?
DALLAS Gas Monkey Bar and Grill threw a "fast and loud" New Year's Eve party Tuesday night. The restaurant, founded by the owners of Gas Monkey Garage featured on Discovery's Fast N' Loud reality series, opened last September to a wealth of support from the locals. Tuesday, it hosted L.A.-based punk band X to close out 2013 with a bang.
Check out some of our favorite moments from the NYE party below.
- Photos: You probably can't afford these boats, but it's free to look at them
- Go back 30 years with Breakfast Club screening Tuesday night
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- TABC says Dallas club promoted "excessive consumption" the night Josh Brent drank there
- Photos: See the creative characters of Comic Con 2013