Wednesday, January 8, 2014 , Updated 12:00 p.m., January 24, 2014
Gordon Ramsay and MasterChef Junior need kid chefs from Dallas
Tryouts for the show are January 25.
DALLAS Does your kid know his or her way around the kitchen better than you? If so, the casting crew from FOX’s reality television competition MasterChef Junior wants to meet them.
On Saturday, January 25, the folks from FOX are camping out at the Holiday Inn in Park Cities from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. in hopes of finding contestants for show’s second season. Talented chefs ages 8-13 (as of March 14, 2014) are encouraged to drop by and show off their skills.
MasterChef Junior is the latest installment in celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay’s kitchen-centric television empire and puts young kitchen maestros against each other for a $100,000 grand prize. The show’s first season was a critical and ratings success with an average of 5.1 million viewers per show.
To learn more about the show’s second season casting, visit masterchefjuniorcasting.com.
Here’s a clip from the show’s first season:
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling