Monday, January 13, 2014
Photos: The fancy and fabulous rides of the Tarrant County RV Show
If you've got some extra dough, this is where you should spend it.
Admission to the event was cheap, in hopes attendees would spend big bucks on vehicles up for grabs. RVs ranged from modest pop-up campers to luxurious homes on wheels, complete with flat-screen televisions, electric fireplaces, leather furniture and king-sized beds. The most expensive ride priced more than $900,000, and included plush quilted couches, a spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and faux granite counter tops, one half and one full bath, full shower, king size bed, and three televisions.
Even if you don't have an extra million to spend on a home-away-from-home, you can still feast your eyes on the RVs below.
See more stories in:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally