Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Go back 30 years with Breakfast Club screening Tuesday night
It's one of the best parts of the '80s.
The jock. The princess. The basket case. The brain. The criminal.
We are finally down to five personalities as of our last psych evaluation! We are so excited (emphasis on the we).
But as coincidence would have it, those are also the descriptions of the main characters in the iconic 1980s John Hughes movie, The Breakfast Club.
Best of all, Tuesday night you have the rare opportunity to catch it on the big screen as part of Toast To Life’s 2014 theme: Circa 1983. Join us and fans old and new at the brand-new Studio Movie Grill for an hour of cocktails (cash bar) followed by the screening of the film.
We love the ‘80s and can’t wait to take a trip back in time.
Back when Judd Nelson was actually hot.
The Breakfast Club Screening: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, January 14
Pegasus News Content partner - Gay List Daily
See more stories in:
- Photos: You probably can't afford these boats, but it's free to look at them
- Photos: Gas Monkey Bar and Grill celebrates the New Year fast and loud
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- TABC says Dallas club promoted "excessive consumption" the night Josh Brent drank there
- Dancers sue Baby Dolls for refusing to compensate them