Friday, January 17, 2014 , Updated 8:13 a.m., January 21, 2014
Restaurant called Yard House headed to Addison this fall
The menu includes an entire section with vegan options.
As speculated late last year, Yard House, a chain of brewpubs with locations across the country, is opening this year in Addison at Village On The Parkway. Previously, there was no mention of this on their website, but a Facebook post on Friday confirms. The website has been updated.
Why the excitement? Yard House not only has an impressive selection of beers from around the world, but they have an extensive vegan menu featuring Gardein brand vegan meats! From baffalo wings, to chicken strips, to pizzas and chicken sandwiches – Yard House will certainly be a welcome addition to the DFW vegan scene!
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Vegan
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius