Thursday, January 23, 2014 , Updated 12:00 p.m., January 24, 2014
Love Justin Timberlake? You’ll like Friday night at Alamo Drafthouse
It's two hours of singing along to JT's music. Oh, and there's a dance party.
RICHARDSON If we were granted three gay wishes and could turn any man into our boyfriend, there’s only one guy who ranks higher than that sexy stud in the TXU commercials: Justin Timberlake.
But until our fairy godqueen comes to visit, we’re ready to put our vocal cords to good use Friday at Alamo Drafthouse Cinema. There, we’ll join teenage girls, a few moms, and several gay men in celebrating JT’s music at The Justin Timberlake Sing-Along and Dance Party.
Yep, for one showing only, you can belt out his greatest hits and bust his brought-back sexy moves as music videos play on the big screen.
It’s two hours of pop extravagance and the rare opportunity to make noise in a movie theater without getting dirty looks or escorted out.
It may not be our complete wish fulfilled, but 120 minutes with Justin is 120 minutes with Justin, no matter how you get it.
The Justin Timberlake Sing-Along and Dance Party
- Tickets: $12
- Friday, January 24, 9 p.m.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, 100 South Central Expressway, Richardson
Pegasus News Content partner - Gay List Daily
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Moon Over Buffalo in Richardson is a two-hour laugh fest
- Restaurant review: MoMo Italian Kitchen in Dallas is steeped in delicious tradition
- New barbecue joint coming to Richardson, says Chili's founder
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him