Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Photos: North Texans strip down to bathing suits and boots at Top Golf
Proceeds from the event benefitted the Addison-based Heroes Project.
January may not be the best time to scout North Texas babes in bathing suits, but Saturday the scantily clad gathered at TopGolf in both Allen and The Colony for Suits and Boots charity event. Partiers adorned either "suits" -- such as bikinis, board shorts and speedos -- and "boots," including UGGs, cowboy boots or military boots. Those dressed up had the chance to win raffle prizes.
Thirty-five percent of tickets sales from the event benefitted the Heroes Project, which offers free fitness equipment, gym memberships and personal training to military personnel injured in the line of duty. The organization is based in Addison.
Luckily, the weather Saturday fared better than the average winter day. Still, the sight of bikinis in January is amusing. Check out our favorite moments below.
- Allen's first brewery slated to open mid-2014
- Bring your Jedi dogs to Petco in Allen for Star Wars party this Saturday
- Allen Performing Arts Center will host Dallas Symphony on September 5
- Restaurant review: Come to Papa Lopez for decent Mexican food, charming atmosphere
- Allen's newest park features fitness equipment for adults