More to come on this story.
The discussion comes a year after the retailers group filed a lawsuit targeting Austin’s plastic bag ban last February.
Candidates must contrast themselves with just one opponent, making it difficult to avoid negative campaigning.
Wine has always been part of the fest -- it's Grapevine, after all -- but craft beer is a relatively new addition.
We can hardly keep up with that hot suburb.
- Marc Grossman - Negotiating an End to Conflict
- Fareed Zakaria - Globalization: A New World
- Stephen Biddle - National Security on a Budget: Drones or Boots?
- Robert Nickelsberg - Afghanistan: A Distant War
- Michael O’Hanlon - Strategic Reassurance and Strategic Resolve in the U.S.-China Relationship
- Julia E. Sweig - On Brazil & Cuba
- Suzanne DiMaggio - The U.S. & Iran: A Breakthrough Moment?