Contemporary Art Dealers of Dallas
Find more organizations in: Nonprofit
Are you interested in this organization?
Contemporary Art Dealers of Dallas (CADD) is a non-profit membership organization of galleries formed in 2006 for the purpose of promoting the advancement of contemporary art on all levels. CADD’s members function as an important component of the Dallas art community, providing the means by which artists reach their public and collectors gain access to works of art.
Contemporary Art Dealers of Dallas (CADD) includes the city’s foremost contemporary dealers who are experienced and knowledgeable in their field. Member galleries are committed to represent the highest standards of contemporary art, while recognizing the importance of integrity and responsibility in working with artists, collectors, museum professionals, and the cultural community of Dallas.
Membership to Contemporary Art Dealers of Dallas (CADD) is by invitation after consultation with the entire membership. To qualify, a gallery must demonstrate professionalism and good standing among colleagues in their field and contribute to the cultural life of the Dallas community.
Articles Related to Contemporary Art Dealers of Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger