SMU Division of Dance
Find more organizations in: Dance company
Are you interested in this organization?
The SMU Division of Dance offers professional training within the context of a comprehensive liberal arts education. The program’s goal is to develop disciplined, versatile dance artists through a balanced study of ballet, modern dance and jazz techniques – complemented and reinforced by a broad range of theoretical studies and performance opportunities. Students in the Division of Dance are exposed to many opportunities for performance and choreography, including two fully-staged Mainstage Concerts and the twice yearly Brown Bag Series of lunchtime concerts. The division also regularly presents works in festivals locally and nationally.
Information from the dance company's site
Articles Related to SMU Division of Dance
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters