SMU Division of Dance
Find more organizations in: Dance company
Are you interested in this organization?
The SMU Division of Dance offers professional training within the context of a comprehensive liberal arts education. The program’s goal is to develop disciplined, versatile dance artists through a balanced study of ballet, modern dance and jazz techniques – complemented and reinforced by a broad range of theoretical studies and performance opportunities. Students in the Division of Dance are exposed to many opportunities for performance and choreography, including two fully-staged Mainstage Concerts and the twice yearly Brown Bag Series of lunchtime concerts. The division also regularly presents works in festivals locally and nationally.
Information from the dance company's site
Articles Related to SMU Division of Dance
- Comedy recap: Raunchy Dustin Diamond sure isn't squeaky Screech Powers anymore
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil