SMU Division of Dance
Find more organizations in: Dance company
Are you interested in this organization?
The SMU Division of Dance offers professional training within the context of a comprehensive liberal arts education. The program’s goal is to develop disciplined, versatile dance artists through a balanced study of ballet, modern dance and jazz techniques – complemented and reinforced by a broad range of theoretical studies and performance opportunities. Students in the Division of Dance are exposed to many opportunities for performance and choreography, including two fully-staged Mainstage Concerts and the twice yearly Brown Bag Series of lunchtime concerts. The division also regularly presents works in festivals locally and nationally.
Information from the dance company's site
Articles Related to SMU Division of Dance
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- Tom Thumb in Highland Park Village is closing