SMU Division of Theatre
Find more organizations in: Theater company
Are you interested in this organization?
The Division of Theatre at the Meadows School is one of the most highly regarded programs in the United States. Here, exceptional faculty bridge academic and professional theater. They’re committed not only to developing skills, but also to creating an atmosphere in which talented students feel stimulated and nurtured. The Division of Theatre presents a season of fully-produced plays annually. The season serves as an important part of the students' training program. Actors, directors, designers and playwrights are given the opportunity to take what they have learned in classrooms and studios and present it to a community audience. These critically-acclaimed productions are an important part of the cultural life of SMU and the larger community. They typically perform in the Greer Garson Theatre or the Owen Arts Center on campus.
Information from the theater company's site
Articles Related to SMU Division of Theatre
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Restaurant review: New Campuzano Mexican Food spices up the gayborhood