2800 Routh Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Find more organizations in: Theater company
Are you interested in this organization?
Theatre Three draws plays not only from current playwrights, but also from classical works, from Europe, from the commercial theater of New York, and even from the literature of musical theater. The company views its task as not only developing the actors and designers, but also to develop and broaden the knowledge and experiences of the audience. Theatre Three was named for the three essential elements defined as co-equal: the playwright, the production, and the audience.
Theatre Three produces seven mainstage productions each year in addition to special children's performances, off-site educational outreach, special event productions and the programming in Theatre Too (the company's basement performing space).
Information from the theater company's site
Articles Related to Theatre Three
Updated a.m., October 5, 2011
Updated p.m., March 15, 2011
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling