3625 North Hall Street , Suite 740 75219
Find more organizations in: Nonprofit
Are you interested in this organization?
TITAS was established by Tom Adams and Gene Leggett in 1982 as a not-for-profit cultural/educational 501 (c)(3) institution with no pre-existing audience, only a belief that the community was eager to see the best the dance world had to offer. Today TITAS is the premier Texas presenter of major dance attractions in a series format, with one of the most successful programs in the Southwest United States.
Information from organization's site
Articles Related to TITAS
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville