UNT Dance & Theatre Department
Are you interested in this organization?
The Department of Dance and Theatre, a community of artists/scholars, is passionately engaged in creating live performance, excellence in teaching, creative and critical inquiry through interactive learning and experiential practice. They develop and promote literacy in the performing arts for students, colleagues, community and the profession. The two full-size performance venues are the University Theatre and the Studio Theatre. The University Theatre is a proscenium stage with reserved continental seating for 478 people. The 200-seat Studio Theatre is a flexible performance space that changes according to the needs of each production.
Information from the companies' sites
Articles Related to UNT Dance & Theatre Department
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog