300 Dallas 972-620-7700
3805 Belt Line Road
Addison, TX 75001 Visit Website
(corner of Belt Line & Business, one block east of Marsh)
Are you interested in this business?
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Get Directions
300 Dallas (formerly AMF Fun Fest) is a modern facility built with the kind of decor, amenities and technology normally found at an upscale club or sports bar. 300 Dallas has 30 bowling lanes, billiards, an arcade, glow-in-the-dark miniature golf and a restaurant, 300 Grill. Information from the facility's site
- Full Bar
- Cigar Friendly
- Pool Tables
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
11 a.m. to midnight
|Sunday||11 a.m.||12 a.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m.||12 a.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m.||12 a.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m.||12 a.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m.||12 a.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m.||2 a.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m.||2 a.m.|
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously
- First look: New Dallas cinema seriously upgrades dinner-and-a-movie