Are you interested in this business?
903 Brewers in Sherman officially opened its doors in June of 2013 and introduced to the world The Chosen One Coconut Ale and Roo’s Red Ale. They have plans to add additional beers. 903 Brewers is also working to make its brewery a great place to visit. They host trivia nights, movie nights, and regular tours.
No upcoming events scheduled
Saturday, March 15, 2014
903 Brewers Tour and Tasting @ 12:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
|Thursday||5 p.m.||9 p.m.|
|Saturday||12 p.m.||4 p.m.|
- Theater review: Go down the Rabbit Hole in thought-provoking play
- Theater review: Sherman Community Players' act up in The Drowsy Chaperone
- Theater review: Sherman Community Players put on a raucous romp in The Dixie Swim Club
- UPDATED: New Sherman brewery puts heart and soul in pint-sized glasses
- Theater review: Fiddler on the Roof at Sherman Community Players