Annette Strauss Artist Square 214-880-0202
2403 Flora Street
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
(AT&T Performing Arts Center)
Are you interested in this business?
Annette Strauss Artist Square is the new home for the city's premier outdoor performing arts venue. It is being designed by internationally renowned architectural firm Foster + Partners. Named for the late former Mayor of Dallas, a passionate supporter of the arts and the Dallas Arts District, Strauss Square will host a variety of outdoor events ranging from concerts to theatrical and dance performances to multi-day festivals, accommodating audiences of up to 5,000 in a serene open-air setting. Strauss Square will also be a defining feature of the Elaine D. and Charles A. Sammons Park, the planned outdoor environment that will unify all of the Center's venues. Combined with Sammons Park, the space will accommodate even thousands more, allowing for a new level of programming which will encourage even broader community involvement.
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
7-Eleven, Inc. Headquarters
1722 Routh Street
2200 Ross Ave 200
Dallas Flower Cart
2200 Ross Ave 170
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed