Annette Strauss Artist Square 214-880-0202
2403 Flora Street
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
(AT&T Performing Arts Center)
Are you interested in this business?
Annette Strauss Artist Square is the new home for the city's premier outdoor performing arts venue. It is being designed by internationally renowned architectural firm Foster + Partners. Named for the late former Mayor of Dallas, a passionate supporter of the arts and the Dallas Arts District, Strauss Square will host a variety of outdoor events ranging from concerts to theatrical and dance performances to multi-day festivals, accommodating audiences of up to 5,000 in a serene open-air setting. Strauss Square will also be a defining feature of the Elaine D. and Charles A. Sammons Park, the planned outdoor environment that will unify all of the Center's venues. Combined with Sammons Park, the space will accommodate even thousands more, allowing for a new level of programming which will encourage even broader community involvement.
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Huey Lewis and the News @ 8:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
7-Eleven, Inc. Headquarters
1722 Routh Street
Dallas Flower Cart
2200 Ross Ave 170
2200 Ross Ave 200
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: