Strauss Square 214-880-0202
2389 Flora St.
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
(AT&T Performing Arts Center)
Are you interested in this business?
The AT&T Performing Arts Center’s outdoor performance venue is named for a late former mayor of Dallas, Annette Strauss. Located adjacent to Elaine D. and Charles A. Sammons Park, Annette Strauss Square provides a serene setting for outdoor performances, festivals and events. The primary features of the venue include the large lawn, Shannon and Ted Skokos Pavilion, Southwest Porch and Performance Plaza. The exterior of the Skokos Pavilion is clad in diamond-shaped panels arranged in a random mixture of silver anodized aluminum and brushed zinc finishes. This mixture of finishes heightens the play of light reflecting on the building. The front of the stage house incorporates roller shutter doors, which retract to allow large speaker arrays to project during performances, then return to their protected enclosure when not in use. Concrete walls border the lawn to ensure patrons are not distracted by nearby traffic, and to provide a barrier for ticketed events. The space, designed by Foster + Partners, is open to the public when not being utilized for private events. The venue can accommodate more than 2,000 visitors. Information from the venue’s website
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
7-Eleven, Inc. Headquarters
1722 Routh Street
Dallas Flower Cart
2200 Ross Ave 170
2200 Ross Ave 200
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre