3636 McKinney Avenue
, Suite 160
Dallas, TX 75204 Visit Website
(in West Village; entrance on Cityplace West Boulevard)
Are you interested in this business?
Start with an assortment of spreads and olives and move on to small plates at this stylish Lebanese-Moroccan boîte in West Village. The menu’s modest, skewing more toward Lebanese, but the Moroccan dishes, such as a sweet tomato spread and a chicken pastila cigar, are among the best. Tiny kebabs, kibbeh and a salad called moutabal du jardin are lovely, too. Light bites and terrific cocktails are easy here, but if you want a full dinner, best to request one of the larger tables. Full bar. Leslie Brenner/Guide
- Full Bar
- Cigar Friendly
- Outdoor Seating
- Private Rooms
No upcoming events scheduled
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
The Violin Guy @ 7:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
|Sunday||11 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m.||12 a.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m.||12 a.m.|
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers