The Grotto 817-882-9331
517 University Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76107 Visit Website
(north of 7th)
Are you interested in this business?
Friday, March 14, 2014
Thunderosa / The Dangits / The Swingin' Dicks / Caddis @ 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 16, 2014
All Eyes West / Samuel Caldwell's Revenge / Homebrew @ 9:00 p.m.
Friday, March 21, 2014
Erik Chandler Band / Paco Estrada / Captain Mayo & The Phonos @ 10:00 p.m.
Friday, April 4, 2014
Bravo Max / Harvest Thieves / Grady Spencer & The Work @ 10:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
|Sunday||11 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m.||2 a.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m.||2 a.m.|
Dickey's Barbecue Pit
451 University Drive
J&J Oyster Bar
612 University Drive
Hysen's Nizza Pizza
401 University Drive
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun