Centennial Hall at Fair Park 214-670-8400
1001 Washington St.
Dallas, TX 75210 Visit Website
Are you interested in this business?
Today's Centennial Hall is actually the amalgam of different buildings constructed at different times. One stage of the structure, which people called the Exposition Building, dates to 1905. The remainder was developed in 1935 and 1936 in advance of the Texas Centennial Exposition. Today, Centennial Hall is a gargantuan exhibition venue, offering 95,000 square feet of space for showcasing products of every shape and size during the State Fair of Texas. The building also hosts special events such as health fairs and cultural celebrations. Information from the venue's site
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
4300 Parry Avenue
841 Exposition Avenue
The Meridian Room
3611 Parry Ave.
Craft and Growler
3601 Parry Avenue
Smoke and Mirrors Art Gallery and Info Shop
406 South Haskell Avenue
The Power Station
3816 Commerce Street
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July