Are you interested in this business?
Enjoy some pretty good fried chicken in at a picnic table in the big open-air courtyard, an oasis in a gritty patch of North Oak Cliff. The extremely limited menu also offers decent rotisserie bird, some salads, and acceptable sides. The wait can be long, as the chicken’s fried to order. On Friday and Saturday nights live bands can turn the courtyard into a party. Full bar at the adjacent sister establishment, the Foundry. Leslie Brenner/Guide
- Full Bar
- Cigar Friendly
- Is Outdoors
- Outdoor Seating
- Pet Friendly
Saturday, Dec. 21, 2013
Hard Nights Day @ 9:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
|Sunday||11 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m.||10 p.m.|
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day