3636 McKinney Avenue
Dallas, TX 75204 Visit Website
(east side of the West Village)
Are you interested in this business?
Cork is a full-service retail store and tasting room featuring eclectic wines and beers from around the world. Cork opened its doors in January of 2007. With an inventory of over 600 wines, Cork specializes in hard-to-find and rare wines, as well as a selection of value wines from vineyards and regions throughout the world. Cork has 48 wines open for sampling at any given time, with the wines arranged thematically. Information from the store's site
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
2 p.m. to 11 p.m.
|Sunday||12 p.m.||8 p.m.|
|Monday||2 p.m.||11 p.m.|
|Tuesday||12 p.m.||11 p.m.|
|Wednesday||12 p.m.||11 p.m.|
|Thursday||12 p.m.||11 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.||12 a.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||12 a.m.|
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: