Courtyard Theater of Plano 972-941-5610
1509 H Ave.
Plano, TX 75074 Visit Website
(between 75 & Ave K)
Are you interested in this business?
Plano's beautiful Courtyard Theater is located in the Haggard Park Historic District, immediately adjacent to downtown Plano. A 1938 Works Progress Administration (WPA) project, The Cox Gymnasium has been a significant building in Plano's history, and has long exemplified the cultural and social heritage of Plano. Through the support of the City of Plano and the visionary leadership of the arts community, the City Council approved a $4.6 million restoration of the Cox Gymnasium in 1999. The architectural firm worked diligently both to preserve the historic materials and style of the existing building with modern functionality and interior accents of color, form and material. The end result is a state-of-the-art facility with a historical perspective unlike any other performing arts center in the DFW metroplex. Information from the theatre's website
Saturday, March 8, 2014
just be @ 6:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
Georgia's Farmers Market
916 East 15th Street
Ye Ole Butcher Shop
811 East 15th Street
Into My Garden Tearoom
1017 East 15th Street
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Go see Out of Sterno in Rover Dramawerks' new Plano space
- Lockhart Smokehouse in Plano is open and smokin'
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him
- Theater review: Rehearsal for Murder! is a comedically griping case of whodunit