Dallas Arts District 214-953-1977
North Pearl Street and Flora Street
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
(between St. Paul and Arts Plaza and Woodall Rodgers and Ross)
Are you interested in this business?
The Dallas Arts District is the largest urban arts district in the country. It is a 19 block area covering 68.4 acres of downtown Dallas. Upon completion in 2009, the District will house more buildings designed by Pritzker Prize winning architects than any other location in the world. There are currently twelve non-profit organizations located in the Arts District. Eight other organizations perform and have events in the District.
Information from the District's site
Friday, March 21, 2014
Savor Dallas 2014: Arts District Wine Stroll @ 5:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
7-Eleven, Inc. Headquarters
1722 Routh Street
Plaza of the Americas
600 North Pearl Street
The Shabby Sheep
2110 Boll Street
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger