Dallas Arts District 214-953-1977
North Pearl Street and Flora Street
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
(between St. Paul and Arts Plaza and Woodall Rodgers and Ross)
Are you interested in this business?
The Dallas Arts District is the largest urban arts district in the country. It is a 19 block area covering 68.4 acres of downtown Dallas. Upon completion in 2009, the District will house more buildings designed by Pritzker Prize winning architects than any other location in the world. There are currently twelve non-profit organizations located in the Arts District. Eight other organizations perform and have events in the District.
Information from the District's site
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy