Dallas Center for Architecture
1909 Woodall Rogers Freeway
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
Are you interested in this business?
Dallas Center for Architecture fills 8,000 square feet of prime urban space at 1909 Woodall Rodgers Freeway, anchoring the north end of the new Woodall Rodgers Park and providing a portal to the Dallas Arts District. Arrive via the freeway, the McKinney Avenue Trolley or the Pearl Street DART Station. Like the Dallas Museum of Art and other neighbors in the Arts District, Dallas Center for Architecture delivers an exciting array of exhibits, learning opportunities, and special events designed for all ages and all members of the community. Information from the venue's site
No upcoming events scheduled
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Sacred Spaces of Texas @ 9:00 a.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Monday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m.||5 p.m.|
Lark on the Park
2015 Woodall Rodgers Freeway
1717 McKinney Ave.
2000 Woodall Rodgers Freeway
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling