AT&T Performing Arts Center 214-954-9925
2403 Flora Street
Dallas, TX 75204 Visit Website
Are you interested in this business?
With hundreds of performances every year, the AT&T Performing Arts Center (formerly the Dallas Center for the Performing Arts) will be an exhilarating place to experience music, theatre, and dance - hosting Dallas' most accomplished artists and performers as well as premier touring productions from around the world. Music, Broadway, Opera, Theatre, Ballet, Concerts, Dance, Jazz, Comedy, Film, Festivals and more…
Friday, Dec. 6, 2013
Reliant Lights Your Holidays @ 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013
First Saturday Tours @ 10:00 a.m.
Monday, Dec. 16, 2013
Oral Fixation: When In Rome @ 8:00 p.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy