Dallas City Hall 214-670-3011
1500 Marilla St.
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit Website
(south side of Marilla between Akard & Ervay)
Are you interested in this business?
Dallas City Hall was built in 1978 and designed by architect I.M. Pei. The 7-story building follows the "brutalist" style pioneered by Le Corbusier. Pei’s forward-leaning façade, punctured by rounded stairwells, cuts a striking figure. The municipal building has also served as a futuristic backdrop for movies, most notably RoboCop. From staff reports
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
The Sara Ellen & Samuel Weisfeld Center
1508 Cadiz Street
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas
650 S. Griffin St.
222 Browder Street
Crimson in the City
1514 Commerce Street
1700 Commerce St
Neiman Marcus Downtown
1618 Main St.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger