Are you interested in this business?
The Dallas Design District is located on the west side of Stemmons Frwy. at Oak Lawn Ave. just across I-35 from the Infomart and the American Airlines Center. Look around and you'll see a sprawling collective of civilian-friendly antiques shops, design studios and art galleries, along with the Decorative Center showrooms once open only to design professionals. Design District hours are all over the map. Antiques malls generally remain open 6 or 7 days a week, while a majority of showrooms are open weekdays only. Best advice: Call first. While some showrooms still sell exclusively to professional designers, decorators and architects - look for a "to the trade" or "wholesale only" sign out front - a majority now welcome any and all shoppers. Even those that do stipulate "to the trade" often offer workarounds, such as providing civilian shoppers with a list of decorators willing to assist with purchases. A word on pricing: Design District businesses typically list retail prices - just like any other store. Professional designers pay wholesale or receive a set percentage discount.
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
Bleu Artichoke Cafe
1225 North Riverfront Boulevard
1400 North Industrial Boulevard
940 North Industrial Boulevard
1130 Dragon Street
Anteks Home Furnishings
1135 Dragon Street
Leo Moses Silks & Interiors
1135 Dragon St
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more