Dallas, TX 75226
(east of 75 near downtown Dallas)
Are you interested in this business?
Dating back to the 1920s, Deep Ellum is Dallas' most notable entertainment district. The area is filled with a large assortment of restaurants, bars and clubs filling the converted warehouse spaces. Live music dominates the Deep Ellum scene at night.
Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013
Deep Ellum Outdoor Market 2013 @ 11:00 a.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
2934 Main Street
Maracas Cocina Mexicana
2914 Main Street
Pepe's & Mito's Mexican Cafe
2911 Elm Street
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to