Are you interested in this business?
The more casual grill from the owners of Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse has a buzzy, upbeat vibe — and good steaks, burgers, frites, salads and more. Full bar. Leslie Brenner/Guide
- Full Bar
- Serves Brunch
- Is Outdoors
- Outdoor Seating
- Private Rooms
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
|Sunday||11 a.m.||10 p.m.|
|Monday||11:30 a.m.||11 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11:30 a.m.||11 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11:30 a.m.||11 p.m.|
|Thursday||11:30 a.m.||11 p.m.|
|Friday||11:30 a.m.||11 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m.||11 p.m.|
Southpaw's Organic Grill
3227 McKinney Avenue
3230 McKinney Avenue
Ketchup Burger Bar
3028 North Hall Street
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre