Are you interested in this business?
Thrift Studio is a bi-annual 30 day pop-up shop created to provide financial viability and fundraising for Dwell with Dignity through selling the overstock of donated, gently used furniture, housewares, accessories and high end designer finds to the public. All proceeds to benefit the future work, growth, organization and structure of Dwell with Dignity.
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
|Tuesday||10 a.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||5:30 p.m.|
1408 Slocum Street
Alan Simmons Art and Design
1415 Slocum Street
Cris Worley Fine Arts
1415 Slocum St.
Heritage Auctions Design District Annex
1518 Slocum Street
1544 Slocum St
1230 Dragon Street
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more