Are you interested in this business?
Thrift Studio is a bi-annual 30 day pop-up shop created to provide financial viability and fundraising for Dwell with Dignity through selling the overstock of donated, gently used furniture, housewares, accessories and high end designer finds to the public. All proceeds to benefit the future work, growth, organization and structure of Dwell with Dignity.
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
|Tuesday||10 a.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||5:30 p.m.|
Frosted Art Bakery & Studio
1546 Edison Street
Cassandra Fine Catering
1435 Dragon Street
Community Beer Company
1530 Inspiration Dr.
Joseph Minton Antiques
1410 Slocum St
Legacy Antiques & Fine Art
1406 Slocum St
Roger King & Assoc
1411 Slocum St
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day