Fine Arts Building at UTA 817-272-3110
502 South Cooper Street
Arlington, TX 76019 Visit Website
Are you interested in this business?
All Gallery events are free and open to the public. The Gallery is located in the north end of the Fine Arts Building on the first floor. Visitors (not a student or employee of UTA) need permits to park on campus UNLESS parked at Maverick Garage (on S. West Street) or in front of a parking meter. Free daily passes may be obtained from the parking office. Information from the gallery site
No upcoming events scheduled
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Monday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Saturday||12 p.m.||5 p.m.|
615 W Abram St
Man's Shop By Wally Hardin
100 S West St
513 W Main St
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice