Firewheel Town Center 972-675-1041
245 Cedar Sage Dr.
Garland, TX 75040 Visit Website
(at NE corner of Bush Turnpike & State Highway 78)
Are you interested in this business?
Firewheel has a charming layout and a homey feel to it. It is a great hangout for teens because of its many teen-targeted retailers and inexpensive restaurants. Anchor stores are Dillard’s and Macy’s, with also a Dick’s Sporting Goods and DSW. There are retailers such as Papaya, American Eagle Outfitters, PacSun, and Hollister, as well as shops for the sports lovers like Champs Sports and Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop. There are plenty of places to have a sit-down meal such as Avocado California Roll and Sushi, T.G.I. Friday’s, and Gloria’s Mexican Restaurant. For fast food, there’s Sonic, Nestle Tollhouse Café by Chip, Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, Brooklyn’s Pizza, and Charley’s Grilled Subs. Firewheel also has an 18 screen AMC/Imax theater. From staff reports
Saturday, April 12, 2014
Kidsfest 2014 @ 11:00 a.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
|Sunday||12 p.m.||6 p.m.|
|Monday||10 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||9 p.m.|
San Francisco Oven
695 Town Square Boulevard
150 Town Center Boulevard
Fish City Grill
445 Coneflower Drive
- Theater review: Great Gatsby in Garland suffers from major technical flaws
- The Column's nominations for best actors and theater performances are in
- Theater review: Garland Civic Theatre's Chicago is sensually electric
- Photos: Hawaiian Falls in Garland is a retreat from the heat
- Rowlett and gun range aim for lawsuit resolution