Fort Worth Zoo 817-759-7555
1989 Colonial Pkwy.
Fort Worth, TX 76110 Visit Website
(south of I-30, east of University)
Are you interested in this business?
The oldest zoo in Texas, the Fort Worth Zoo was founded in 1909 with one lion, two bear cubs, an alligator, a coyote, a peacock and a few rabbits. From these humble beginnings, the Zoo has grown into a nationally ranked facility, housing nearly 7,000 native and exotic animals. The zoo has been ranked as a top zoo in the nation by numerous magazines and newspapers from thoughout the country. Fort Worth Zoo is open 365 days a year; hours vary seasonally. Information from the zoo's site
Saturday, March 29, 2014
2014 Zoo Run @ 7:30 a.m.
Saturday, April 5, 2014
2014 Dallas/Fort Worth Stroll For Epilepsy @ 9:00 a.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Sunday||10 a.m.||6 p.m.|
|Monday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.||5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.||6 p.m.|
1712 South University Drive
1700 South University Drive
Grandy's Country Cookin
1989 Colonial Pkwy
1620 S University Dr 508
1620 S University Dr
Joseph A Bank Clothiers
1612 S University Dr
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun