Franconia Brewing Company 972-542-0705
495 McKinney Pkwy.
McKinney, TX 75071 Visit Website
Are you interested in this business?
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Get Directions
With a brewing Heritage that dates back to the 1800′s, Franconia Brewing Company is more than just a local brewery, it is the essence true Bavarian brew. By combining the local accessibility to North Texas with German/heritage/history, they are able to provide the fine people of North Texas with a taste of some of the most genuine and freshest Bavarian beer available. Franconia opens for tours every Saturday. Information from the brewery's website
No upcoming events scheduled
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Franconia Brewing Company Tours @ 11:00 a.m.
Verify Your Business
- Connect with potential customers
- Edit your business information
- Learn how to enhance your listing
- Verification is FREE
Don't miss this opportunity!
Click here now
|Saturday||11 a.m.||1 p.m.|
Bolin Wildlife Exhibit
1028 North McDonald Street
1414 N College St
The Art House
502 North Kentucky Street
- Q-and-A: Patina Green sous chef talks local ingredients and squash sandwiches
- Mellow Mushroom is bringing its hippie vibe to downtown McKinney
- Collin County Shelter is full and needs your help rescuing dogs
- McKinney police arrest alleged child predator
- McKinney's Old Red Lumber Yard doubles as antique haven once a month